About Sahkari Awas Nirman Evam Vitt Nigam Ltd
A fresh meeting was held where the members decided that the Society would work under the Multi State Cooperative Act 2002. Some more decisions were made, like:
- Expansion of work operations in regions other than Uttar Pradesh and Uttrakhand like Delhi, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Haryana.
- To change the name of the society
- Changes in the current procedures.
The Central Registrar/Joint Secretary of Agriculture and Cooperative Department, Government of India approved of the above decisions (order number: L-11015/13/2000/L&M, dated, 11th September, 2009)
On 31th May, 2011, it was further decided to increase the work operations to Gujurat, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Bihar, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh. Toll management related activities and the working period would also be expanded. This proposal has been approved by Central Registrar No. L 1015/13/2000 - L & M dated 23.11.11.
Elections were held under the Multi State Cooperative Society Act 2002 for a new management committee. The results were announced on 12th October, 2009 by the Election Commissioner. The newly elected members are currently working in their new positions.
The following are the brief descriptions of the activities of Cooperative House Building and Finance Cooperation:
- Take funds from institutions like LIC, HUDCO etc to help in easy housing facilities and repair and maintenance. Loans for expansion are also provided.
- To provide home loans for employees of Departmental/State Government/Central Government/Public Foundations for the purchase of houses constructed by Aavas Vikas Parishad.
- To provide easy home loans for the financially weak who come under the shelter scheme for the purchase of houses constructed by Aavas Vikas Parishad.
- To verify and approve of the maps of the following ten districts provided by the Uttar Pradesh Government- Lucknow, Kanpur, Allahabad, Varanasi, Meerut, Agra, Ghaziabad, Bareilly, Aligarh and Gorakhpur.
- To collect toll at the toll plaza of National Highways Authority of India.